Tuesday, September 27, 2011

finally a little sewing

I went way too long without using my sewing machine! Last week I had some friends over for craft night and I finally made something! I found this fabric last week and I just fell in love with it. Yellow and brown aren't my usual picks. Well, yellow is, but I guess that particular combo isn't. Anyway, it is a super soft lightweight cotton.

I knew it would be a great choice for an infinity scarf. I only bought a yard and it was the perfect amount for the scarf and it sewed up very quickly. So quickly in fact, that I had time for another project that night that I look forward to sharing this week! There's no stopping me!


This was the first day I could post photos of the scarf because it has been rainy/cloudy for over a week! The rain was great and all, but I was starting to get rather drained. I need sunlight!

I hope your days have been sunny and creative!

1 comment:

Fi G said...

is it rolled twice?
what's the pattern for the scarf?
and I love the fabric, it goes with everything!
miss ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...